Who We Are
At PlanBased we specialize in emerging brands, growth stage food companies and startups who are ready for scale. All our services are compensated based on sales lift and include a satisfaction guarantee. At Plan Based we know our core customers love food as much as we do, and seek new ways to become more confident, experiential and bold in their growth – and we’re on a mission to help their journey.
We are passionate about our business and value professional accountability, creativity, and a results-oriented mindset. Our authentic and inspiring leadership supports and challenges the Plan Based team to cause extraordinary performance, where Plan Based is rewarded by our customers for both ‘what’ we achieve and ‘how’ we achieve it.
Who We are Looking For
The Customer Success Specialist is the face of not only PlanBased but also the many food and beverage brands we partner with. He/She will be responsible for delivering high-touch customer service solutions across multiple digital platforms. This person will also be data driven and detail oriented in their approach to their daily activities.
What You Will Do
- Assist customers with questions about their subscriptions or camps. This could include questions about logistics, billing, discounts and promotions, etc.
- Call/text inbound leads to provide them more information about Code Galaxy services.
- Maintain a continuous effort to obtain company objectives around customer solutions.
- Keep customer records in our CRM organized and be the source of truth for questions related to customers
- Be the point person for customers so that they feel comfortable reaching out to you with any questions or concerns.
What You Will Bring
- Must have a proven record of results that illustrate a commitment to their job and a stable employment record.
- Recent experience within the restaurant, grocery or other foodservice/hospitality organization.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, willing to be a team player.
- Adaptable to shifting priorities while maintaining a positive learning environment.
- The ability to embrace change and manage a heavy workload independently.
- A love for the food and beverage
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years of direct sales, biz dev, and/or account management experience is a must requirement
- Experience within the food and beverage industry; preferably in retail and/or foodservice
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce CRM
- Zendesk experience or a similar customer support software is preferred.